Features & Amenities:
All rental units are accessible by motorized vehicle.
Our facility has multiple security cameras with 24 x 7 recording, computerized gates which can only be accessed with access code, and complete fencing around the facility.
RV & Boat Parking
Covered outdoor parking places available for your RV and/or boat. All parking includes secure lighting and electricity.
Boxes & Supplies
Our Granbury location is a one stop shop for items that you need for packing and moving.
- Drain and Flush all holding tanks of fresh, grey, black, and hot water.
- Place antifreeze in water lines. Check with owners manual for the recommended antifreeze.
- Close all windows and blinds to protect from sun damage.
- Thoroughly clean inside and out.
- For protection against UV elements, use a commercial RV cover.
- In cool climates, tires could be damaged from UV rays. To prevent this damage, cover tires.
- Add air pressure to tires to the manufacturer's maximum cold pressure level.
- Use material or tarp to separate tires from the ground.
- Check all of the seams for cracks. If cracks are located, use recommended sealants.
- Lubricate all hinges and locks.
- Be sure to shut off all gas appliances.
- Cover all refrigerator, furnace, and water heater vents.
- Remove all perishables from cabinets and refrigerator.
- Defrost and clean freezers/refrigerators.
- Unplug all appliances and turn off main breaker.
- Remove batteries from items stored inside RV.
- Check engine radiator for antifreeze.
- Drain windshield washer reservoir and add antifreeze.
- Change oil and oil filter.
Storage Tips - RV Winterizing